Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

it's ok

It is true that the teams don't fight each other, but in the end (when you had everything maxed) it didn't matter. It was just nuking most out and you won. It laked challenge once you got to that point. And i would have loved some more destructive weapons (the meteor shower was good but some more like that would have been great). But the game itself was fun until it was too easy

Support Group Support Group

Interesting

I tried several times but i got around the same ending, i guess you wanted to point out how narrow minded some can be... or that groups like this can hardly help...
Both ways it looked good to me, but i could have used some more explanation or something... perhaps i'm just dumb though

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Nice

It was great to se how everything worked out, it would have been nice to have a few more parts but i can't complain.
Must admit that you want to keep playing until you get the medals, but i think i'll give up on the secret one.
Great game, and i'll be waiting the next one ^^

ImpendingRiot responds:

If you need help with the secret medal, you can read the description from anyone who has unlocked it :)

Doodle God Doodle God

Pretty cool

Altough it can be waiting for that bulb to turn on sometimes, this games plays with your curiosity. i just loved how certain conbinations ended in the result of a fight between the 2 elements.
i'm sure you'll keep up the good work

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

I liked this one

I must admit i don't consider myself an outstnding player, but i got so distracted by the fact that i had a list of diferent executions that i was more concerned in killing aqueen with a bishop than protecting my king.
I really liked it if i have to put a down side it would be that you could have made the pieces be more lively when you were playing. but its good anyway!

Starmageddon Starmageddon

nice... i mean it

is extremely addicting. at the begining you say: oh man im totally lame
but then you start buying your upgrades and you say: TAKE THAT ALIENS YOU JUST CAN'T KILL ME, I'M FUCKIN CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!

so yeah, i love this game and the different controls add a nice challenge
keep up the good work

Droptris Droptris

ok, listen

its tetris buddy!
if you dont a new twist it will be very boring.
i love clasics but its not fun to play something you've seen so much before

Halo Galaxies Halo Galaxies

it was ok

altough the sounds where not very good.
Its a decent game

-Replica- -Replica-

its nice

but i had quite a few problems trying to control it.
anyway is a cool game

Miami Shark Miami Shark

broken

i've played the game the version before i had no trouble
but now the game ends after i move 3 or 5 miles.